Last Minute Gift Ideas
It’s the week of Christmas and you suddenly realize you need to get that special someone a(nother) gift.
Now, I’m not saying that you (are?) procrastinated…. but you suddenly realized there’s not enough time for shipping (if you do order, not much faith that it arrives before Christmas).
What can you do?
- Gift Cards! Incognito Wear IX, we’ve got what shooters want. Functional Fashion, bellyband holster with built in trigger guard, jewelry, concealed carry purses and other self defense tools to keep you safe.
Buy, download and Send to your loved one. Bam! Best gift ever! You loved one can shop for what they want and you don’t have to worry about the size.
- Hand-made Gift as another wonderful option that shouldn’t be overlooked.
- Food – baked / cooked goodie,
- pretty artwork
- or favorite photograph(s)
- Write a letter or short story / poem
With love in your heart, any of these touching gifts with bring joy this Holiday season.
Personally, I’m a photo junkie. Since my grown children live in other states, getting photos from them lights up my heart. I think most mothers (and grandmoms) enjoy current photos of loved ones.
If you’re looking for something quick, something from the heart is always a winner.
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!