Incognito Wear IX accepts returns within 30 days from receipt of merchandise. You can choose to exchange the product, return it for store credit, or get a refund to your original payment method.
Returned products must be unworn, in the original packaging, and with the original tags still attached. If the returned items do not satisfy these requirements, your return will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Please note that there are exceptions to our return policy stated below:
– Discounted items from a final sale cannot be returned for a refund nor exchanged
– Perishable goods, for example, flowers, magazines, cannot be returned for a refund nor exchanged
– Beauty products and personal hygiene items
– Gift cards
– Downloadable documents, etc.
Once we receive the returned merchandise and the conditions for return are verified, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that it may take several days to post to your credit card statement.
Please include the order number. We will refund the cost of the item; however, shipping costs are not refundable.
If your purchase was made from a tradeshow or other face-to-face transaction with cash, refunds will be issued in the form of store credit or a gift card with Incognito Wear IX.
For store credit, email us at Sales@IncognitoWearIX.com that you want Store Credit and include your order number.
To complete your return or exchange, print out the return / exchange form and include with item(s)
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery]