“I love the shirt! It is super soft, super comfortable, can be dressed up or dressed down, and concealed beautifully! And, I wore it with my “signature” polka-dotted capri pants”. Cheryl Todd
* a slight stand up collar in back rolls forward creating drapey criss-cross front. AGraham
Bette Bette, Fairbanks, AK
LOVE. Fit is beautiful, fabric is soft, stitching is quality, light weight, slits in tank are long enough to get through but not too long to show. Its perfect for carry with Nickel and Lace or with an in the waist band holster.
bio pic wearing “Weekender” in blue – perfect tunic with skinny jeans. Marilyn Smolenski
I LOVE the blouses and have already worn them several times. What a bonus that you have American fabric! They are so comfortable! You have a terrific product! Sharon S, Warm Springs, GA.
Weekender Top Kim Z.
Trinity Top Vi N.
- March – The Well Armed Woman Ga. State Shoot
- May 17-19,2019– USCCA Concealed Carry Expo. Pittsburgh, PA. BOOTH #132
- June 15,2019 – Combat Veterans Motorcycle Ride Cartersville, Ga.
- Sep – NRA Carry Guard Expo
“The Lord sent me a message…”
The 2018 Second Amendment Foundation’s Gun Rights Policy Conference included information on some of the best Concealed Carry clothing and accessories on the market. Cheryl Todd of Gun Freedom Radio had the opportunity to be a runway model, wearing “Lion + Lamb” top by Jan Wolbrecht of Incognito Wear IX for the 2nd Annual Concealed Carry Fashion Show, presented by Amanda Suffecool!